Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SkySports feature tomorrow

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Chris Hughton press conference today on SSNews, at 1.45pm or 2pm.

(They've given both of these times so far since 6am).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Another signing being unveiled?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Hour long Premier League season preview at 6pm on Sky Premier League channel tonight includes a largely fan-based Albion feature. It's been on BT already - probably repeated a few times this week.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The more I hear Chris Hughton, the more I find him intelligent and immensely likeable.

That first question for example, where the interviewer tells Hughton that it's all thanks to Bloom. Hughton's response is both measured and fair, not only praising Bloom but also pointing out that Bloom has to thank people BEFORE him. How many managers are as read up about their club's history as Hughton here?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Hughton's response is both measured and fair, not only praising Bloom but also pointing out that Bloom has to thank people BEFORE him. How many managers are as read up about their club's history as Hughton here?

I noticed that. I think we are very lucky to have him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
The more I hear Chris Hughton, the more I find him intelligent and immensely likeable.

That first question for example, where the interviewer tells Hughton that it's all thanks to Bloom. Hughton's response is both measured and fair, not only praising Bloom but also pointing out that Bloom has to thank people BEFORE him. How many managers are as read up about their club's history as Hughton here?

On a similar but unrelated note, was pleasantly surprised to hear/read somewhere that Propper had very early on been shown a video covering the club's history. We do just get things right as a club these days don't we?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
CH must get so sick of answering the same questions ad finitum for different media outlets. He wears it well, but I do empathise with the Alex Fergusons and Mourhinos of this world who lose the plot with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here