Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No 1901 today

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Apologies I may have missed he reason for this but why wasn't the West middle tier sold. Given that the game ended as a sell out this seems really odd to me.

I'm sure I'm not alone in being a 1901er who would gladly have parted with the appropriate money for their normal seat.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Well, it wasn't sold out. In fact they declined sales to Seagulls Club members who hadn't got the "gold" upgraded membership. Shame, as that was another sale missed.

Jul 7, 2003
I'm sure the Argus said it was capped at 27,000 today because of the building works. Maybe some of the changes still to be completed affected the 1901 areas?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Looked like the building work was in the south east corner?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Apologies I may have missed he reason for this but why wasn't the West middle tier sold. Given that the game ended as a sell out this seems really odd to me.

I'm sure I'm not alone in being a 1901er who would gladly have parted with the appropriate money for their normal seat.

Quite, though fortunately we were invited into a box.

I still think the friendlies should be included in our package as per the original terms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
More to the point where the feck is my parking ticket for the season? Every year it turns into a last minute kerffufle

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
More to the point where the feck is my parking ticket for the season? Every year it turns into a last minute kerffufle

Mine arrived Saturday if that helps, give it a chase.

This is the first year I haven't had to chase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here