Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Athletico match highlights

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not meaning to sound negative here but Ryan seems to like a parry just like Henderson did.....there were some very good saves there but he needs to get more distance on them if he's gonna parry.

Lovely to see Brighton on Spanish TV! I wonder what Michael Robinson will have to say about us?

The highlight was Griezmann's comedy miss - worth the admission money alone

Not meaning to sound negative here but Ryan seems to like a parry just like Henderson did.....there were some very good saves there but he needs to get more distance on them if he's gonna parry.

Lol - that's the spirit

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Excellent March-Sidwell goal.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
or if you want the whole match
starts at 41:25

(playback on external sites is disabled)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggav5caqKWQ

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Lovely to see Brighton on Spanish TV! I wonder what Michael Robinson will have to say about us?

Of course he could just let them in instead, like a lot of keepers would have done.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not your job anymore??

Didn't really think about this game today, as it took so bloody long in finding a decent link, then straight off to work :(
No point in doing highlights for PL, as you've got instant goal updates on SSN and MOTD will already have decent highlights.
Not planning on doing any Albion Championship highlights any time soon :wink:

Telboy

Who Are You
Jul 6, 2003
WSU
That's exactly what we said about Ryan we have always called it a Hendo when the keeper pushes it out in front and not to the side

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I find it hard to understand why the OP doesn't realise we played Atletico not Athletico - ffs it's not difficult

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks, we looked good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here