Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moaning already.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Was sat in east stand and a couple of guys were just moaning aaaaaaaallllllllllll game. Got boring by 60 mins
Got help whoever sits by them for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Where abouts did you sit?

I've got a few regular moaners around me in section C of the East.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I hate it. The negativity when we aren't amazing just kills me and is the one thing that would make me give up me seat.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Problem is that there have been a load of moaners around for the past few seasons even though we have done wonderfully well - God knows what will happen this year! Perhaps they need a time machine to take them back to the Gillingham days.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Perhaps the moaners should look at this report!

Brighton and Hove Albion 2-3 Atletico Madrid: Lucas Hernandez scores last minute winner to deny impressive Seagulls in pre-season friendly

There is a wonderful buzz around Brighton right now ahead of their first top-flight campaign in 34 years and not even a glamour friendly defeat against Atletico Madrid will muffle the excitement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...etico-Madrid-Lucas-Hernandez-scores-late.html

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I was watching with a fight moaner today.

But then again it was my 7 year old son. He was livid that we lost and blames Ryan for all of it. It took a while for me to explain that Madrid are bloody brilliant and the lads can be proud of that.

We will lose a lot this season and he will probably not come with me to many matches (we watched at home today) but I can't bloody wait and know he will come round and enjoy it as long as the players fight until the end

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I hate it. The negativity when we aren't amazing just kills me and is the one thing that would make me give up me seat.

Well you had better get prepared then. It's going to be a long hard season. We aren't going to score nearly as many goals, or win nearly as many games this season as we did last.

In fact the coming months could see a record number of moaners posting on NSC. Does anyone keep stats?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Well you had better get prepared then. It's going to be a long hard season. We aren't going to score nearly as many goals, or win nearly as many games this season as we did last.

In fact the coming months could see a record number of moaners posting on NSC. Does anyone keep stats?

I get we won't do that well, just hoping people realise we need to enjoy this and support else we may as well give up.

Was sat in east stand and a couple of guys were just moaning aaaaaaaallllllllllll game. Got boring by 60 mins
Got help whoever sits by them for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People like moaning at football - always have done. Tune it out and live and let live

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I thought we were average first half but the better team second half.
March could walk into Athletico's team :thumbsup:

This. I thought the second half was really promising. We looked assured at times, exciting at times and even showed purpose. I then remembered who we were playing against and thought "we're far better than I thought, we can really stay up". Come on The Albion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here