Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ESL sun in eyes

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I am making a rare foray over to ESL row O tomorrow.

Is anyone reading this who may be a regular in that area and can tell me when the sun dips over the West Stand. (Assuming we get sun of course).

Thanks

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sunglasses, hat, factor 30 minimum, especially on the thinner skin under the eyes to ward off sun damage and prevent premature ageing.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
First time in north for me. STH in WSU and odd cup game in WSL thought I'd give the north a go. Do they hand out song sheets?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
First time in north for me. STH in WSU and odd cup game in WSL thought I'd give the north a go. Do they hand out song sheets?

Yep. Each half block gets to choose the order in which, and when, they want to sing them

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yep. Each half block gets to choose the order in which, and when, they want to sing them

Oh goody. Do the toilets stink like the old north stand?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am making a rare foray over to ESL row O tomorrow.

Is anyone reading this who may be a regular in that area and can tell me when the sun dips over the West Stand. (Assuming we get sun of course).

Thanks

Where are you sitting, exactly.

Bottom 10 rows max at the halfway line, will have you leaving the ground like a rotisserie chicken.

The shade kicks in through the second half, from the North stand southwards, for those sitting further up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here