Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STHs buying home match day tickets

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This is probably a very basic question, but what is the situation regarding season ticket holders buying additional match-day tickets for home games? If I wanted to buy an extra ticket (in addition to my STH seat) for a home match for a friend, is this now strictly forbidden? I have done this in the past but the club is now saying tickets are strictly non-transferable - and obviously no-one needs two seats.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is probably a very basic question, but what is the situation regarding season ticket holders buying additional match-day tickets for home games? If I wanted to buy an extra ticket (in addition to my STH seat) for a home match for a friend, is this now strictly forbidden? I have done this in the past but the club is now saying tickets are strictly non-transferable - and obviously no-one needs two seats.

You can do it as long as you don't assign the ticket to a named person within the ticketing system. One of the more bizarre things the club allow given their prior need to know who was sitting where for security/safety reasons: http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...rchase-one-additional-ticket-quot-is-this-new

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here