Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Times Today: 2+ pages on the Albion's story!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Go buy yourself a copy. That's is all, and for fans of a certain age, there's basically a line graph of our lives!

Really good article, but bloody hell, did we live through all that...?!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Not sure if it's the same piece or just a fraction of the paper version but if you click on the 'read full story' link you get an opportunity to read 2 free stories just by signing up with your name and email. No card details required and you can opt out of marketing.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Yeah right how many Chinese chip shop owners do you know who read The Times....

He reads the Sun horse racing page only.

I do find it a little sad that the best flooring expert in the county is only allowed £3.40 pocket money for lunch from his wife

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Probably my favourite piece so far. Actually some new and interesting stuff in there, even for long-standing fans of the club.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
I was joking after I got told off recently, anyway £1.70 is half of my lunch money for today...

Battered sausage and chips or The Times.....

My belly wins every time, its not even close.

:ohmy::blush::lolol::lolol:

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
View attachment OLIVER KAY IN BRIGHTON.pdf

Obviously couldn't post link, because of the Turdoch paywall, so have had to copy-and-paste the article, save as a PDF file, and upload it here!

A pleasure to have been of service :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Does anyone else find it comforting that our Financial Controller was at, and understands that game, at Hereford?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I loved reading that. I won't be there next Saturday but I'll be watching on TV and raising a glass to Tony Bloom and the late Mike Bamber, the man who showed us it could be done. I'm starting to get emotional already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here