Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Just worked out his average mile pace was 4:19 so just under 65 seconds per lap that's quite incredible.

Our greatest ever athlete and possibly ever sportsman.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He has now won the second most gold medals in World Championship history - ahead of the likes of Kenenisa Bekele, Sergei Bubka and Michael Johnson, and behind only Usain Bolt.

Phenomenal stuff.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Amazing performance as usual, was a bit concerned about 400-500 M out when he got baulked at least a couple of times by rival runners which was not that sporting.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
He's the only person that has ever made me even consider watching athletics. He is a machine.

Why don't we produce footballers like him? Hugely talented, incredibly hardworking, and extremely likeable.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
One of the ones in red should have took one for the team and tripped him up leaving his mate to win

Er, but it didn't work this time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One of the ones in red should have took one for the team and tripped him up leaving his mate to win

You sure know how to engage in sporting competition . . . . but . . . I was thinking, were I a man in a red shirt, well . . . . .

:rave:

:facepalm::shootself:wozza::lolol::wave:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He's the only person that has ever made me even consider watching athletics. He is a machine.

Why don't we produce footballers like him? Hugely talented, incredibly hardworking, and extremely likeable.

You serious ?

Edwards ? Redgrave ? Holmes etc ? Brilliant athletics

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Great to watch and fantastic to see him want to celebrate with his kids. The look of unadulterated joy on his face as he got on the podium is wonderful.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I thought he was going to take a tumble. Heart in mouth time when he went off the track. :ohmy:

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
You serious ?

Edwards ? Redgrave ? Holmes etc ? Brilliant athletics

Yeah. I've never liked athletics, always found it boring. But there's something about him that makes me want to watch it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here