Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland v Derby- football is back

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
FINALLY, football is back. Who's watching?

Stadium of Light looking about 1/3 full tonight... Can't quite believe they're so desperate that they've got Lewis Grabban starting up front for them either.

Derby have just scored as I type, easy finish for Bradley Johnson.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Steele gets away with some calamitous goalkeeping. Sunderland are truly woeful at the back.

Also, when did Simon Grayson start looking that old?! Cannot believe he is 47, looks at least 60.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I just love that they've gone from Defoe and Borini to Grabban and James Vaughan :lolol:

I know. Two failed strikers at that level. That just goes to show how Simon Grayson is used to setting up teams. He wouldn't know a striker if he was punched in the eye by one

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I know. Two failed strikers at that level. That just goes to show how Simon Grayson is used to setting up teams. He wouldn't know a striker if he was punched in the eye by one

May as well have Leon Best and Barndoor Billy up top. Both are Vanarama South level dross.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Also, when did Simon Grayson start looking that old?! Cannot believe he is 47, looks at least 60.

He's aged ridiculously in the last couple of years, I was shocked when I saw him on TV the other week - couldn't believe it was him!

July 2017
skysports-simon-grayson-sunderland-football-championship_3989966.jpg

February 2013
image.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sunderland look like a shit Sheffield Utd.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Nice pen from Moeen Ali.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8051337 said:
He's aged ridiculously in the last couple of years, I was shocked when I saw him on TV the other week - couldn't believe it was him!

July 2017

February 2013
image.jpg

Jesus... that is scary. Football management really does seem to speed up the ageing process.

1-1, Grabban penalty.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8051337 said:

July 2017

February 2013
image.jpg

Pies. And genes. Bad genes. He looks old enough to be my dad yet I'm old enough to be his.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here