Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CH on BBC1 South East shortly

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Doesn't he improve with age. I wonder if he's been taking style tips off Calde ?

Is he ready for action:-

skysports-chris-hughton_3863298.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I'm relieved he managed to keep the histrionics down to a minimum this time, there is always the chance of him massively embarrassing, himself, the club, and all of football when he has a live TV camera in front of him. Maybe he has matured over the summer

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm relieved he managed to keep the histrionics down to a minimum this time, there is always the chance of him massively embarrassing, himself, the club, and all of football when he has a live TV camera in front of him. Maybe he has matured over the summer

Already I can't wait for the mind games in the build up to Utd, followed by an almighty ruck on the touchline.
Jose won't know what hit him.

#YouKnowWhatHe'sLike.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Bet he was relieved he wasn't asked any difficult questions, like about the lack of signings.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Bet he was relieved he wasn't asked any difficult questions, like about the lack of signings.

However if he was???...would have loved him to respond with "I ain't signing no two bob, money grabbing mercenaries just for the sake of it!!!...They can fvck right off"!

And rightly so!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here