RIP Ed.

Attachments

• IMG_7604.JPG
    IMG_7604.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 244

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Cisk followed by Medina Chardonnay Girgentina.
None of this pretentious craft beer crap!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A glass of Picpul with a dinner of roast chicken so far. Will be opening a red of some sorts in honour of Lord B when the kids are in bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
On a night shift picking up the pieces in Hastings and further afield, just tea for me tonight unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Got a can of G&T left over from a little session yesterday. Bottles of Goose Island Punk IPA and a very nice draught IPA I tried in the Railway at Portslade - at four quid a pint.

Back on it tomorrow as it's my birthday. Will raise my rather lonely G&T to Ed.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Three pints of Camden Hells in the new bar, The Grizzly Bear, by West Worthing station. Nice place, a little small, but going to be popular.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
pre-season drinking tomorrow so quiet evening. What did you think of Lol Tolhurst book? Yeah, I'm nosey

Ha. That belongs to the wife. I just asked and she said it was a fun and easy read, it gave some incite into how the band formed, some incite into Robert Smith and what it was like being in The Cure. She's read better though.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Ha. That belongs to the wife. I just asked and she said it was a fun and easy read, it gave some incite into how the band formed, some incite into Robert Smith and what it was like being in The Cure. She's read better though.

I browsed through it in Waterstones, that was enough for me! Thanks. I recommend Kim Gordon's book and Viv Albertine's punk:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Got a can of G&T left over from a little session yesterday. Bottles of Goose Island Punk IPA and a very nice draught IPA I tried in the Railway at Portslade - at four quid a pint.

Back on it tomorrow as it's my birthday. Will raise my rather lonely G&T to Ed.

Happy Birthday! So you are a Leo?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I browsed through it in Waterstones, that was enough for me! Thanks. I recommend Kim Gordon's book and Viv Albertine's punk:

Ha. Just mentioned this to the missus as she said "Yeah, read both, they're both really good. Cosy Fanny Tutti's is also a highly interesting read as well. Currently reading David Rodigans which is going well"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here