Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'We're On Our Way' book order - postage NOT PAID!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I ordered my book to come to work, but I've just received one of those nice cards from Royal Mail saying postage was short by £3, so they're basically holding onto it!

I will call the club as soon as it's lunch, but wanted to vent my rage first!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Strange, I would have thought there would have been a run with the same postage on all books. May well be some jobsworth who has decided that the envelope is 0.5mm outside the size permitted for the postage paid.

Mine arrived with no issues through the home letterbox

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Strange, I would have thought there would have been a run with the same postage on all books. May well be some jobsworth who has decided that the envelope is 0.5mm outside the size permitted for the postage paid.

This. I can understand why the OP would want to vent his rage. So would I.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I ordered my book to come to work, but I've just received one of those nice cards from Royal Mail saying postage was short by £3, so they're basically holding onto it!

I will call the club as soon as it's lunch, but wanted to vent my rage first!

"Vent your rage" FFS...a mistake has been made !! I`m sure if it bothers you that much you`ll be reimbursed.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
"Vent your rage" FFS...a mistake has been made !! I`m sure if it bothers you that much you`ll be reimbursed.

I think I'm within my rights to be a bit peeved. Just an added delay etc to getting the book I was looking forward to arriving.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Obviously not 'rage', I'll be careful about my choice of wording next time...

I would be absolutely raging and fuming and apoplectic at this. This is a blatant attempt to recoup some of the cup final money that will go towards a new set of cushions for the 1901 super fans.

I am disgusted and offended on behalf of you and must contact Lawyers4us to get some compensation

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here