Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What can't you get on with that everyone else can?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Let me expand......

Flip flops - I just can't get on with them. The thong type ones give me blisters between my toes and the other type, with the band across the top keep slipping off. Also the front bit bends over and I trip and stub my toe and they also give me a bad back. Everyone else on the beaches of Europe seem to be wearing flip flops so if you see a pasty Englishman wearing Stan smiths and ankle socks please stop and say hello. Anyone else suffer?

Also, boxer shorts. Find them uncomfortable and you can't beat m&s briefs.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Self-service scanners in supermarkets. Just refuse to use them. And the supermarket staff exhorting you to use them (OK, I know they've got no say in the matter and are only following orders) are the equivalent of turkeys voting for Xmas. If we all went self-service scanning, huge numbers of supermarket staff would be out of a job.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Let me expand......

Flip flops - I just can't get on with them. The thong type ones give me blisters between my toes and the other type, with the band across the top keep slipping off. Also the front bit bends over and I trip and stub my toe and they also give me a bad back. Everyone else on the beaches of Europe seem to be wearing flip flops so if you see a pasty Englishman wearing Stan smiths and ankle socks please stop and say hello. Anyone else suffer?

Perhaps you've got two left feet, you need flip flips, you'll be fine

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Recycling. I just do not believe that all the shit we put in our recycling is carefully sorted, melted down and turned into life saving medical equipment. I think it is all bollocks.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Raisins, currants and sultanas. Reality TV shows that pretend to be spontaneous but are obviously rehearsed. Ford dashboards. Nicky Campbell.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Let me expand......

When I first put flip flops on in the spring I always get blisters between my toes. Once the blisters are gone, I'm fine for the rest of the summer and the blisters never return. It also takes me a little while to get used to walking in them again, but I think it's worth it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Showing my age here:-

Magic eye pictures.

I have never, not once seen anything other than swirly colours.

A bit random, Christ knows where that came from.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Self-service scanners in supermarkets. Just refuse to use them. And the supermarket staff exhorting you to use them (OK, I know they've got no say in the matter and are only following orders) are the equivalent of turkeys voting for Xmas. If we all went self-service scanning, huge numbers of supermarket staff would be out of a job.

That's what I say every time I'm offered one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here