Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton vs Trump

Who will last longer in their current job?

• Hughton

Votes: 41 65.1%
  • Trump

Votes: 22 34.9%

• Total voters

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Who will last longer in their current job? My money is on Trump to go before Christmas however if he does last a full term, will Hughton still be here come the 20/21 season?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
how is Trump going to get the sack? He was voted in for 4 years and he won't step down for the good of the country no matter what situation he finds himself

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
how is Trump going to get the sack? He was voted in for 4 years and he won't step down for the good of the country no matter what situation he finds himself

He will be indicted on charges you can choose from; Russia, Money Laundering, or that Model Agency that sounds as dodgy as **** and could even bring charges of People Trafficking yet.

There is no way he will serve a full term, as the law will catch up with him before that and then it'll be :wave:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Trump has another 3+ years minimum.

Hughton won't last that long in current managerial climate.

Should have put May in there too but then it'd have probably be a landslide. Something she knows nothing about :lolol:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The ease of replacing a football manager in the PL is so much more likely than a US President no matter how much you dislike Trump.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I think Chris will become manager of a National team fairly soon,much as I'd like him to stay.:cry:.So Trump President for life.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Presuming Trump goes a full term, I think CH will still be here.......

......... unless he were to go on to something better as his choice - i.e. not sacked. would that count?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Trump will be indited by the hair police, for crimes against barnet abuse.
Whereas Chris Hughton will grow gracefully grey, without causing a commotion, in his own wacky way!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Once Agent Orange hits 67% disapproval for over a couple of months he'll be gone.

61% disapproval now - I doubt he'll make the January transfer window.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Some are saying that Vice President Pence will be an even worse president. He may not tweet horrible things about his opponents and do things that are socially unacceptable but he will accomplish more to make the rich richer and the poor to middle class suffer greater setbacks, such as higher prices for health care, less immigration (50% less) to America, much less aid to the rest of the world and therefore less world power for US, more security to the southern border, although Mexico will not pay for the (bleeping) wall, and then after 4 years it will revert back to a democrat such that is much more moderate but only wins by a slight margin. That next president has not been identified yet but they will suddenly gain large momentum that will propel them to victory in 2020.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here