Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley fan in peace

East Grinstead Tyke

Sep 25, 2016
Wishing the Albion every success in the forthcoming season! Hope it's a great one for you lads. I live in East Grinstead and will miss my annual trip to watch Barnsley at my favourite local stadium. Comfy seats, a fantastic view and great beer (almost) make up for the fact that Barnsley always get stuffed at the Amex...

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Thanks for the good wishes. May I return the compliment with a heartfelt wish that Barnsley are the highest placed Yorkshire side in the Championship in the coming season.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Wishing the Albion every success in the forthcoming season! Hope it's a great one for you lads. I live in East Grinstead and will miss my annual trip to watch Barnsley at my favourite local stadium. Comfy seats, a fantastic view and great beer (almost) make up for the fact that Barnsley always get stuffed at the Amex...

Marley Watkins scored a thunderous drive against us recently for Naarrrch in pre-season.

Must be pretty gutting that your team has been picked apart, did you ever think you had a genuine chance at playoffs before the chancers came knocking?

East Grinstead Tyke

Sep 25, 2016
Marley Watkins scored a thunderous drive against us recently for Naarrrch in pre-season.

Must be pretty gutting that your team has been picked apart, did you ever think you had a genuine chance at playoffs before the chancers came knocking?

Going like a train until the transfer window. Then going like a Southern Railway train... ie only occasionally turning up. Just hoping that our reputation for polishing players will be helpful in further recruitment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here