Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T An American view of the Albion.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hughton is a gem. In addition to guiding Newcastle and Brighton to promotion, he shepherded Norwich City to an 11th place finish in the PL. A two-time LMA Manager of the Year, including a year his side didn’t get promoted, Hughton has won 50 percent of his matches.

Brighton just survives, getting by on the wiles of Hughton and a crucial January addition or two.

Best possible XI is…

Ryan

Bruno — Dunk — Duffy — Suttner

Stephens — Gross — Kayal

Knockaert — Hemed — Brown

A fair, but clinical view on us, for the 2017/18 PL season. :thumbsup:

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2017/08/02/premier-league-2017-18-preview-brighton-and-hove-albion/

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'd question Hemed in there, but I'll take that for now.

We may survive if we can swap out two further players. Kayal for something a little stronger, and sadly (sniff sniff) Bruno.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can we send NBC Sports Alan Carr's verdict on the NFL as a thank you ?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
This starting 11 for me

........................ Ryan ........................

Bruno ..... Dunk ..... Duffy ......Suttner

......... Stephens ... Kayal...................

Knockaert ......... Gross ......... March

........................ Murray .....................

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
What a load of fluffed up bollocks by someone who knows f**** all about football or Brighton, and since when was knocky "right win" , appreciate we all make spelling mistakes but this is meant to be a professional news website

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'm afraid I started to lose interest in the first 4 words "Just 116 years old". Just. Hmmm. By the time I got to 'The Gulls' I'd lost the will to live. Hope Torquay do well.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm afraid I started to lose interest in the first 4 words "Just 116 years old". Just. Hmmm. By the time I got to 'The Gulls' I'd lost the will to live. Hope Torquay do well.

There is something of an irony of an American report using the word "Just 116 years old" when most of their teams in all sports are barely 116 months old

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here