Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the Albion's most valuable player

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And how much do you reckon he's worth?

Are talking 10 million, 15 million or 20 million or just the 5 million?

It seems anyone over 5 million is out of our reach so our newly promoted team must be pretty valuable itself?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Dunk £20million Knockhaert £15million March and Stephens £12million

In today's money anyway

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Dunk/Knockaert.

Right now, I don't think we'd sell for less than 20 million. If we stayed up and they had a blinding season, we'll have another 10m on top please too.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I would say anyone over 20 million is out of range.. the way things are now anything under that is normal fees for goodPL players..

As for who's worth most. Stephens 15-20 mill, knockaert must be 20-25+ and then Dunk 15-20 mill. Remember few good games those fees sky rocket in PL...

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Dunk without a doubt if you factor in the English player premium. If he has a good first half of the season, I think the club can expect some silly bids for him.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ridiculous prices for unproven Premier League players, the world has gone truly mad

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
None of them are worth very much until they prove themselves. I don't really see our players being anything special in this league - most are decidedly average in the overall scheme of things. Bournemouth did OK last year but you can't tell me many of their players are worth big bucks.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
None of them are worth very much until they prove themselves. I don't really see our players being anything special in this league - most are decidedly average in the overall scheme of things. Bournemouth did OK last year but you can't tell me many of their players are worth big bucks.

They paid stupid money for most of them though.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
We tend to give our best players away, with the possible exception of Ulloa and I bet when we said 8 we meant 800k. Cripes the boys near the fax machine must have near fainted at the sight of all those zeros!

"Yeah, let's play hardball - 8. Heh heh, Jesus that'll have 'em shitting themselves..."

Beeep beep beep whirl...

"Boss, we got a fax..."

"SHIT! Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up sniffing glue."

etc.

Hmmmmmm... with this in mind:

Dunk - yours for 500k and a set of training cones.
Knocky - 725k.
March - undisclosed (ahem 75k, cash)

Blimey that's big money.

I need to sit down.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'd like to think he played against Shoreham for the U23s last night ...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Connolly ?

Or Davies, Alzate, Molumby, (not sure he was playing?), Hall - we're bringing in quite a few young players from other clubs and It would be nice to think that one or two have it in them to become Premier League regulars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here