Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico v Liverpool on ITV4 now.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've watched I from the beginning.

Unlike other Spanish clubs, they aren't bothered at all by a lack of possession. Ten men behind the ball, rope a dope tactics, trying to pick LFC off on the counter. Almost impossible to score with a header against them, as every LFC cross is met by seven tall defenders in the box.

Now the game is possibly over already as 1-0! They're so good in defence, they'll shut up shop even more and pick LFC off.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've watched I from the beginning.

Unlike other Spanish clubs, they aren't bothered at all by a lack of possession. Ten men behind the ball, rope a dope tactics, trying to pick LFC off on the counter. Almost impossible to score with a header against them, as every LFC cross is met by seven tall defenders in the box.

Now the game is possibly over already as 1-0! They're so good in defence, they'll shut up shop even more and pick LFC off.

Looking forward to Sundays game even more :whistle:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It will show you a brilliantly drilled Atletico defence, almost to the point of boring.

Their tactics are the polar opposite of Guardiola's Man City - of possession and attacking at pace, especially down the wings.

Gonna have a look, I'll get back to you. I think it's gonna scare the shit out of me for what's coming our way....whether it be scoring or conceding.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
On the evidence of the second half so far, staying awake will be your biggest challenge

A return to the Championship is more appealing on the little bit I've seen :lolol:

Interesting looking stadium and loads of people just randomly strolling around the outside of the ground. Would any British club leave some valuable cars on stands just outside a football stadium? I think not.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Some of Atletico's ball control, awareness and passing is pretty impressive and very watchable

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
DIVE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here