Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Does anyone here work in commercial lettings in either London or Brighton?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
We've been running our restaurant here in Costa Rica for the past 3 years, and now thinking of opening one back home in either Brighton or London. Just wondering if anyone here works in commercial lettings and I come PM some questions?

Thanks NSC!

:thumbsup:

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Not up in the world of commercial lettings.
But IMO, I would guess Brighton would be a good place to start in a niche market, as I reckon opening in London would be hard work, given the amount of eateries there :thumbsup:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?saf....3..35i39k1j0i67k1j0i20k1j0i131k1.9iujDmSeKiY

Cheers! It won't be a Costa Rican restaurant per se - we have more of a international menu leaning towards tropical seafood. If it would be London we'd go for a developing area rather than central - somewhere like Peckham with a developing restaurant scene and plenty of money around. In Brighton somewhere around North Laine would be ideal but no idea how easy it is to find somewhere there. That was gonna be one of my questions for the commercial lettings guy that I am still to find!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If you open a costa rican restaurant in London I'm there.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8048595 said:
Cheers! It won't be a Costa Rican restaurant per se - we have more of a international menu leaning towards tropical seafood. If it would be London we'd go for a developing area rather than central - somewhere like Peckham with a developing restaurant scene and plenty of money around. In Brighton somewhere around North Laine would be ideal but no idea how easy it is to find somewhere there. That was gonna be one of my questions for the commercial lettings guy that I am still to find!

You could try http://www.carrpriddle.co.uk/ (my ex-Bro-in-law) based in Ship Street Brighton - been established 23 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here