Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ranking the owners of EVERY Premier League team according to their total net worth

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
From last season?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How could they do this with us as NOBODY other than probably TB family and accountant know what he is worth. I was told by a BHA Director that he isnt far behind Abramovich in wealth but that could be b......t I have no idea and neither do the papers as he wont say. or give any indication.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Guessing they'd put Bloom down as £500m or something equally laughable.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
How could they do this with us as NOBODY other than probably TB family and accountant know what he is worth. I was told by a BHA Director that he isnt far behind Abramovich in wealth but that could be b......t I have no idea and neither do the papers as he wont say. or give any indication.

The Sunday Times rich list is a bloody good guide and they can estimate pretty well using shares, land registry and publicised company sale information. For example, Coates at Stoke.

But you are quite right about TB. Being an Australian citizen and his land/overseas limited companies being private and out of the reach of researchers. Either complex or very private.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here