Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tips for Goodwood?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Off there today. Be having a look at the race card on the way down, but wondered if any resident tipsters have any naps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Take your brolly Smudge. (you have not been charged for this tip). good luck btw m8y

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Yes, the weather doesn't look good; fortunately the bar has a roof.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The toughest climb is Town Lane, the easiest is Sculptures.

My tip is Droke Lane, up East Dean, spit when passing Selhurst Park, then bomb down the A285 turning left to Eartham.

Enjoy your ride.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Churchill in the 3.35 at 2/1.

Ribchester is favourite for that one but he seems a bit underpriced to me at around evens. The fact that Ryan Moore is on board Churchill just about swings it for me.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
If there is as much rain as is forecast it'd not be a surprise if Churchill is a non runner.

Assuming the rain arrives then Golden Doyen EW in the opener and Battle Of Jericho EW in the 3.00. It's a tricky card though and after yesterday's results you might as well back what you fancy rather than what us so called students of form might suggest. Have a good day.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's raining now.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Just back. What a disaster of a day. Just awful. I never even got to see a single frigging horse. Worst weather I've experienced at a sporting event, and I include Withdean. August the 2nd. August the freaking 2nd. Just unbelievable.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Went yesterday, beautiful weather and two big winners.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just back. What a disaster of a day. Just awful. I never even got to see a single frigging horse. Worst weather I've experienced at a sporting event, and I include Withdean. August the 2nd. August the freaking 2nd. Just unbelievable.

Went yesterday, beautiful weather and two big winners.

If that was intended to make Smudge feel better it may have slightly missed the mark... :)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Top Tip ? don't gamble, but we all know that don't we ?

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
I've been going to Goodwood for 30 years and I've never known a day like today. It just didn't stop, from 10am on. It's one of the finest sporting venues on the planet when the weather is good, but when it's bad ....

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
I worked there for a couple of seasons when I was a teenager and my tip would be if you fancy a nice day out, don't go in the public enclosure.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here