NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why isn't there a "Brighton: 700 years of Straight?"

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I see BBC Radio Sussex's Melita Dennett was a contributor. She does something at The University of Brighton too and I had the pleasure of sitting next to her and chatting to her and a colleague on the train to Falmer before The Sheffield Wednesday game earlier in the year.

Which was nice.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Excellent piece of TV

I wasn't overly impressed to be honest, whilst it scratched the surface I think it didn't delve deep enough into what it was like around the time the law changed , and how the persecution continued even after, which would help to explain why things like Gay Pride came about and why its still relevant today

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
How the **** did that Christina Summers get elected as a councillor in a city like Brighton???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Clicked on the link, saw Simon Fanshawe was involved and shut said link down.

I encountered him once. He came across as an absolute "Don't you know who I am?" type.

Which was funny, as I didn't. Went away and Googled him because it was transparently obvious from his conversation that he felt he was Kind Of A Big Deal. I then discovered he was largely known in TV circles for giggling at cock-shaped vegetables with Esther Rantzen. Great, great times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here