Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Copy & Paste....Other articles and news....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Out of interest where does NSC stand on copying and pasting other articles from different sites onto NSC ?

Someone posted a link to an article from the Guardian, I in my stupidity thought I would copy and paste the article for those that could not follow the link and ease to read on the same page.

My post was then edited by the mighty Bozza; Today at 09:08. Reason: Please do not copy and paste whole articles from elsewhere. It's not fair on the publication paying for writing.

Which is fair enough, and I will abide to the NSC rules, but is that now the norm, never copy and paste anymore stories involving the Albion or anything else for that matter including the news ?

Does this include the match day threads when people copy and paste snippets from the BBC or Sky ?

Does this include pictures or videos ?

I am no questioning your authority or reasons, it's your site and have to think of libel etc.

Be nice to know what you can copy and paste.

all copyrights reserved@PsychobillyFreakout.nobhead

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Out of interest where does NSC stand on copying and pasting other articles from different sites onto NSC ?

Someone posted a link to an article from the Guardian, I in my stupidity thought I would copy and paste the article for those that could not follow the link and ease to read on the same page.

My post was then edited by the mighty Bozza; Today at 09:08. Reason: Please do not copy and paste whole articles from elsewhere. It's not fair on the publication paying for writing.

Which is fair enough, and I will abide to the NSC rules, but is that now the norm, never copy and paste anymore stories involving the Albion or anything else for that matter including the news ?

Does this include the match day threads when people copy and paste snippets from the BBC or Sky ?

Does this include pictures or videos ?

I am no questioning your authority or reasons, it's your site and have to think of libel etc.

Be nice to know what you can copy and paste.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Copying a quote, an image, even a paragraph of text from an article is fine. The authors of that article would encourage you to do so, as it attracts others to read their work. If they've written something decent though, they deserve the clicks.

Paste a single paragraph, with a link to the full article. Anything more is poor form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here