Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

François Moubandjé

Stumpy Tim

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Already resigned Bong and brought in Suttner. This is surely just agent talk. Onto the next rumour plz.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
And if we need a song for him, Cat Stevens wrote one that would scan. Might need a few new words though.

I assume you are referring to Moon Shadow.
Needs fine tuning but how about this.

I've been tackled by a Moubandjé

Moubandjé Moubandjé

Tried skipping and hopping past Moubandjé

Moubandjé Moubandjé

And if I ever did get past.

He would always bite my ass.

And if I ever kicked him back.

He would bite me in the sack.

Then he'd boot it away yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay.

And go on to score two more.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It would not surprise me if Suttner operates on the wing, this is where he played for Ingolstadt a lot of the time

I think Hughton likes full back/wingers. Remember when he played Bruno and Rosenior on the same side in some tough away games in times gone by. Might not be a bad shout.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I assume you are referring to Moon Shadow.
Needs fine tuning but how about this.

I've been tackled by a Moubandjé

Moubandjé Moubandjé

Tried skipping and hopping past Moubandjé

Moubandjé Moubandjé

And if I ever did get past.

He would always bite my ass.

And if I ever kicked him back.

He would bite me in the sack.

Then he'd boot it away yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay.

And go on to score two more.

Lady D'Arbanville - the sex change reference gave it away. It could start 'Oh Francois Moubandje'.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I think Hughton likes full back/wingers. Remember when he played Bruno and Rosenior on the same side in some tough away games in times gone by. Might not be a bad shout.

Just dont see it to be honest, we have some great wide players to choose from, playing full backs as wingers is just way too defensive, we need to win games not just try and lose them by large margins.

I am sure the likes of Knockaert, March, Brown and Murphy etc would be thrilled to see a Rosenior or Suttner for example filling the wide roles... just is not going to happen for me

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
It would not surprise me if Suttner operates on the wing, this is where he played for Ingolstadt a lot of the time

He played left-wing at Norwich in the second half, could definitely see CH starting with full backs on the wings for big away games..

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Just dont see it to be honest, we have some great wide players to choose from, playing full backs as wingers is just way too defensive, we need to win games not just try and lose them by large margins.

I am sure the likes of Knockaert, March, Brown and Murphy etc would be thrilled to see a Rosenior or Suttner for example filling the wide roles... just is not going to happen for me

It's not going to happen against sides in the bottom 10. I do understand it as a damage limitation technique against the top 4 though. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Rosenior in front of Suttner or Bruno if Knockaert is out for Man City.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
It's not going to happen against sides in the bottom 10. I do understand it as a damage limitation technique against the top 4 though. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Rosenior in front of Suttner or Bruno if Knockaert is out for Man City.

I would !... it would just be staggeringly negative escpecially at home on the opening day of our first premier league season.

Knockaert and March have surely earned the right to start this game if fit, and if not Murphy and Brown will get the nod
Its effectively a 5 in midfeild with Gross starting, just how defensive do people think we need to be
I know against top opposition we will be under the hammer, but you have to show attacking intent or we will just go down with a wimper like Boro did last season.
I would be very very annoyed if that was the case.

Last edited:

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Think too many peeps are looking at 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 formations in our signings or lack of. Recon we'll set up more of 3-3-3-1 with inside forwards and inverted fb's, giving us 5-3-1-1 in def and quick transition wide in att.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here