U23 v Shoreham Culver Road 7.15

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Didn't think the U23 could play at Culver Road due to the 3G pitch, maybe that's just for league matches.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Didn't think the U23 could play at Culver Road due to the 3G pitch, maybe that's just for league matches.

Correct, it is a rule for the Premier League 2 competition. I doubt even the Sussex FA are incompetent enough to install an artificial pitch at their own headquarters and then ban such pitches from their own "prestige" season curtain-raiser.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
U23: #BHAFC team v #SFC: Collings; Forbes, Hall, Dallison, O'Sullivan; Hutchinson, Mandroiu, Sanders; Tilley, Connolly, Alzate.

U23: #BHAFC subs v #SFC: Sanchez (GK), Collar, Kerr, A.Davies, J.Davies.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Just back from the game. Very one-sided so hard to say anything sensible about quality of the performance. I was though surprised by how ruthless the U23s were - the determination of the first team seems to be part of the Albion DNA

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Just back from the game. Very one-sided so hard to say anything sensible about quality of the performance. I was though surprised by how ruthless the U23s were - the determination of the first team seems to be part of the Albion DNA

Was there any sort of a programme produced?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here