Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tv- 'I Am Bolt' documentary well worth a look

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
The word legend is given out too easily these days. When it comes to Usain Bolt his name should be listen under legend in the dictionary.

I have never known a sportsman in my lifetime who has the ability to capture such love and admiration from such a wide variety of people. My Mrs hates sport in general yet when Rio came around she was up with me screaming him on as he won his 3rd Olympic 100m title and we were literally jumping and hugging our way round the lounge.

A genuine role model too as he seems such a normal, kind and generous man despite all of the fame.

Love the man and hope he signs off his career with the world title. In a sport riddled by cheats, I hope he sticks two fingers up at them as he is one of the few sprinters who I believe is completely clean.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It was brilliant TV - the bloke is so much more than speed and medals.

This is a slightly negative way to look at it, but for years I have prayed that he wouldn't ever have any drugs question marks over him, it would just destroy any faith you had in athletics with its problems elsewhere. Happily that looks like it never has been and isn't the case, his awesome achievements can just be celebrated for what they are.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
What channel? No interest in athletics really but seeing Bolt run is pretty special.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Didn't see it right from the start but it was very good fun, Usain comes over as a really nice guy and admits struggling with the motivation to keep putting himself through all the preparation and training.. Mind you, his response to watching Justin Gatlin gobbing off was marvellous.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Even if he was/is a doper, I honestly believe that there would be a cover up of epic proportions.

If it ever came out, that would be the end of athletics as we know it!

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here