Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stranger Things season 2 trailer

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just started re-watching series 1 in anticipation. Excellent show, hits just right for those who grew up on 80s Spielberg and Stephen King.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Is it not meant to be out to coincide with Halloween?

Also does anyone know if this will be released as a whole series or weekly releases?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Just started re-watching series 1 in anticipation. Excellent show, hits just right for those who grew up on 80s Spielberg and Stephen King.

Just watched the whole series again this weekend in anticipation of series 2.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Only just watched this, finished around a week ago. Really enjoyed and looking forward to season 2.

On a separate note, I've now started Ozark on Netflix. Anyone else watching? I'm about midway through and finding it okay, but quite moreish.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Thought it was superb right up to the last episode or two where it went a little bit wayward but still one of the best things from last year.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
On a separate note, I've now started Ozark on Netflix. Anyone else watching? I'm about midway through and finding it okay, but quite moreish.

Yes. We started at the weekend after a recommendation from a friend ("it's like breaking bad but just the money laundering bit"), on about episode 5 maybe. Actually quite like it so far, and I'm not normally a box set/TV watcher. It certainly has me interested

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Am I the only one who found the youngster playing the main character in the gang a mite ittitating.
Like the token loud kid type in Spielberg films.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Yes. We started at the weekend after a recommendation from a friend ("it's like breaking bad but just the money laundering bit"), on about episode 5 maybe. Actually quite like it so far, and I'm not normally a box set/TV watcher. It certainly has me interested

I think Bateman is brilliant, not so sure on his wife. His daughter though... :love: (she's 18 in real life, and I'm 23 so it's okay. I promise)

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I think Bateman is brilliant, not so sure on his wife. His daughter though... :love: (she's 18 in real life, and I'm 23 so it's okay. I promise)

Bateman is indeed brilliant. I prefer his wife to Skylar though - she was such a cow! At least this woman sort of understands the gravity of the situation. Looking forward to the rest

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here