Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alternative shirt

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
I emailed the club shop asking if they did a ladies fit version of the away shirt and they said there wasn't going to be one (even though there is of the home shirt). Anyone know why this is?
I'm rather disappointed

[emoji107]

Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I emailed the club shop asking if they did a ladies fit version of the away shirt and they said there wasn't going to be one (even though there is of the home shirt). Anyone know why this is?
I'm rather disappointed

[emoji107]

Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

Without being rude, ask them if they could do a personalised 'tailoring' service.
Doesn't hurt to ask!

store@bhafc.co.uk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
And pay through the nose already on top of an expensive football top ?

Like I said, if you ask you don't get.
I'm sure the club would bend over backwards to accommodate a request that's out of the norm, and not ask for anything extra.
:thumbsup:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
To be fair this is the first time they have offered a ladies fit of any replica tops for a good number of years. It may only be the first choice shirt at the moment, but at least it's a start.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
To be fair this is the first time they have offered a ladies fit of any replica tops for a good number of years. It may only be the first choice shirt at the moment, but at least it's a start.

The club shop told us yesterday that Nike had made a mistake and the women's fit are exactly the same size and fit as the men's, they just have a different label on.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
My eldest has just come back from Football practice and his away top has lots of little "pulls" in the material. He has only worn it twice, both times to play football and you'd think playing football was what it is designed for. Do you think the club will let me return and replace it?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Even the club are now calling it the 'Away' strip/kit now.

"As well as potentially seeing the likes of Antoine Griezmann and Fernando Torres in action, Albion’s players will be wearing the new yellow away strip for the first time."

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here