Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England vs France quarter final

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
In fact, quite a good few out there, I should think. Although, probably some are still a little bit shy to admit it...

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Best stadium in NL, possibly the world, this one.

Looks all wholesome for the tournament but usually there are flares everywhere. You exchange Euros for beer tokens, can drink on the terrace. It's like a fun park for Ultras. They had a flag the size of the entire terrace with "Beat the *******s" on it when I went in April. Disco in the supporters' bar. Best city in Nederland as well - home of the Dutch Seagulls

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
And the Monkey? It's confusing enough having Tom and Jerry posting as one person, you never know which one of them is actually posting, Tom or Jerry, at any particular time!

My Monkey and I are both settling down for a good evening's entertainment. Thank you. You cheeky thing.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I watched the last knockings of the Austria-Spain game and have become an admirer of Austria goalkeeper Manuela Zinsberger. When her teammates all piled on top of her after the penalty shoot out, I was very jealous.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Well, it's anyone's game at half time. Also, no added time at the end of the first half. Now, what does that tell us about the men's game v the women's game? Hmm?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Any of our ladies playing for England?

Screenshot_20170730-203644.png
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/England_women's_national_football_team

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I watched the last knockings of the Austria-Spain game and have become an admirer of Austria goalkeeper Manuela Zinsberger. When her teammates all piled on top of her after the penalty shoot out, I was very jealous.

You should remain patriotic and consider England's Laura Bassett.

She's unattached.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here