Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolutely gagging for a striker.....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Feels like Groundhog Day but we HAVE to sign one.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Is this Groundhog Day?

Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
How many years have we been saying this. At the moment every Premier League club has a stronger front line than we have.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We had all this last season about the elusive striker.
I'm damn sure, certain even, that CH knows what he's doing, will not panic into buying some generic £9 million carthorse.
Someone will be on the cards, watch this space :thumbsup:

:facepalm:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looked at logically, there are far more strikers gagging for a Premier League club than there are Premier League clubs gagging for a striker. Playing the waiting game for a striker should work in the Albion's favour this time around.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Disagree about Baldock as long as he remains fit, I think he will surprise people.

But, ahem, BUT he never remains fit. His operation might help, but I fear he'll be out more than in (due to his thigh problems) again this season.

A rather terrifying scenario is a Murray injury. Then, as it stands, we're as toothless as the arse raping yokel in Deliverance.

And probably as dead and buried by act 3 too.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Sometimes you have to bite the bullet, unless we unearth a little known genius from somewhere then good strikers are very expensive and demand a high wage.
If we are serious about staying in the PL it's what we are going to have to do.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Looked at logically, there are far more strikers gagging for a Premier League club than there are Premier League clubs gagging for a striker. Playing the waiting game for a striker should work in the Albion's favour this time around.

Let's hope so.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Agreed. Failed in the prem with Palace and Bournemouth and he is older now. At the moment our main striker. I think he will be a decent option from the bench, but nothing more. We need 2 strikers to stand a chance of staying up.

100% that. Keep him, but as no 2 to A N Other

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Agreed. Failed in the prem with Palace and Bournemouth and he is older now. At the moment our main striker. I think he will be a decent option from the bench, but nothing more. We need 2 strikers to stand a chance of staying up.
Bit harsh to say Murray failed in the Prem with Palace, he missed nearly 7 months of that season at Palace through injury!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here