Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friendly v Norwich

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Wouldn't be surprised to see us starting off with a 4-2-3-1 formation and see how that goes.

Be interesting to see of Hemed is in the squad - along with Skalak, Lua Lua, Towell and Ince - all who could be moving on...maybe.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wouldn't be surprised to see us starting off with a 4-2-3-1 formation and see how that goes.

Be interesting to see of Hemed is in the squad - along with Skalak, Lua Lua, Towell and Ince - all who could be moving on...maybe.

No evidence at all that Skalak is moving on. Other than there has been a bid for Tomer, there is also no evidence that he is off either.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No Baldock - is he injured. :dunce: :lol:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Line up will most likely be:

Ryan

Bruno - Duffy - Dunk - Sutner
March - Stephens - Kayal - Murphy
Gross
Murray

I can't see this as foregone at all!? Not even the 4-4-1-1. If we play 4-2-3-1 (possible) I could see the experienced Rosenior &/or Sidwell getting a start. Your choice only has Murray with Premier League experience.

PS: Just seen the line-up: 7m7 minutes ago
More
Albion (4-4-1-1): Ryan; Bruno, Dunk, Duffy, Suttner; March, Stephens, Kayal, Murphy; Gross; Murray. #bhafc

I think this is the best line up if all players are at their best.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
8 subs.

Only Hunemeier not in the 19.

( Other than Towell, Ince, LuaLua, Baldock, Knockaert )

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I can't see this as foregone at all!? Not even the 4-4-1-1. If we play 4-2-3-1 (possible) I could see the experienced Rosenior &/or Sidwell getting a start. Your choice only has Murray with Premier League experience.
Well timed post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here