Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New GK replica shirt

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Hi.

Does anyone know when the new GK tops will be available from the club shop?

Thanks

I'd seen this question on twitter earlier this week and the club's response was that they have not been given a date from Nike. As soon as they know they will let us know via the usual social media etc.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
3rd year now? Prefered our kits before but the kids like Nike and probably makes us more money. Addidas would have been best of both worlds.

Sure when we can eventually renegotiate we will have a favourable deal being in the PL

Richardson1

Jun 2, 2017
I believe the Black kit and the new GK kit (as well as all of the 17/18 training wear will be available on the weekend of the Atletico friendly (Aug 6th)

Hope this helps

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
I believe the Black kit and the new GK kit (as well as all of the 17/18 training wear will be available on the weekend of the Atletico friendly (Aug 6th)

Hope this helps

Did someone in the store or at the club tell you this?
My son keeps on about the training kit.
Club shop had nothing in it yesterday to buy..

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
Someone in the club shop told me yesterday that the training kit will be available before the Atletico game. How "in the know" he was I don't know but that's what he said when I asked the question.

Richardson1

Jun 2, 2017

The club shop manager informed me - I was there for the Amex employee kit launch on Wednesday night and my son was asking for the GK kit

Could be wrong but hope not as my son heard and now is adamant he will get it on the day off the Madrid game.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Was in the shop today, lady told the chap in front of me the gk kits should be available in time for Atletico game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here