Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Closed Door Firendly v Crawley Tuesday

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Did we get any match report from this is it that we don't because of the Closed door nature? Do we even know the score or goal scorers?

Bruno didn't go to Southend that evening as he was watching his youngest son training with my son's team. Someone asked how come he wasn't at Southend and he said as he'd done the friendly instead. So assume those playing Southend weren't at the friendly. He was also in a great mood so assume they won but he didn't say.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The last Fire endly I went to was Cheltenham away, when the burger van behind the goal went up in flames.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
What is all this 'behind closed doors' thing, top secret and classified, bit over the top considering the teams.
It's not as if it was concerning world peace etc. think it's all bollox myself.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
What is all this 'behind closed doors' thing, top secret and classified, bit over the top considering the teams.
It's not as if it was concerning world peace etc. think it's all bollox myself.

Triallists on view.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Behind closed doors would have been far more appropriate than Asda car park on Valentine's Day with his dog in the car watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Bruno didn't go to Southend that evening as he was watching his youngest son training with my son's team. Someone asked how come he wasn't at Southend and he said as he'd done the friendly instead. So assume those playing Southend weren't at the friendly. He was also in a great mood so assume they won but he didn't say.

The sky reporter at the game, I know a reporter giving live reports on sky for a friendly crazy times, said as much that those who played in the morning were not at Southend

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here