Name:	IMG_0832.JPG 
Views:	1513 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	87650

Someone called liana vasilisinova
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Approval granted
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SULLY COULDNT SHOOT View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Couldnt find him on FM
      That's how good he is.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by martin tyler View Post
      Lordy. Yes I'm IN
      First REMF goalscorer - EVER
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Asked a Czech friend about this, albeit a Sparta supporter, and he says....

http://fotbal.idnes.cz/ales-mateju-z...701_fotbal_jic

If you google translate it, even in czech news they are saying it is great that this guy will be sold! ok not literally, but they are more amazed a this guy is not even nr. 1 on his position, didnt play for national (youth included), yet he is close to make money for his team

Translation
      'The young defender Matějů heads from Pilsen to the English league
      He is not one of the biggest Pilsen stars and he did not stand for adult representation. Nevertheless, Aleš Matějů now heads to England. On the day he starts the HET league, it's a sensational message. According to iDNES.cz, the 21-year-old defender in the next few days will have to undergo health tests in Brighton, or the newcomer to the English League.
      If there is nothing unexpected, Matějů will be a new teammate of the representative midfielder Jiří Skalák. The price is estimated at almost seventy million crowns.

The Pribram puppeteer of Matějů was a teenager in Eindhoven, a prominent talent, quick, technical and fearless. In the summer of 2015 he moved to Pilsen and was able to play fifty league matches. If something was read out, then fluctuating performance.

In the summer, he was supposed to belong to the European Championship standings in Poland, but just before his start he was injured. He did not even participate in the first Pilsen competition in the new season. In Bucharest, in the 3rd Prelude of the Champions League against the FCSB, he played a not quite healthy Limbersky player while Matějů was among the substitutes.

Now the biggest career challenge is waiting for him. If he was lucky enough, he could have a look at the Brighton premiere at the star of Manchester City on August 12th.'
      The guy that invented predictive text died today, his funfair will be next fryingpan.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      Duffy & Ryan.

Personally I'd prefer to see some 'anyone but John Terry', John Terry-like Premier League experience in the defence.
      Who would you suggest? I prefer the prospect of this lad to the likes of 'Premier League experienced' Carl Jenkinson, and I didn't even know he existed until about half an hour ago.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by daveinprague View Post
      Asked a Czech friend about this, albeit a Sparta supporter, and he says....

If you google translate it, even in czech news they are saying it is great that this guy will be sold! ok not literally, but they are more amazed a this guy is not even nr. 1 on his position, didnt play for national (youth included), yet he is close to make money for his team
      Er.. seems to have represented his country throughout his youth? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ale%C5...t%C4%9Bj%C5%AF
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      Er.. seems to have represented his country throughout his youth? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ale%C5...t%C4%9Bj%C5%AF
      My mate is a Sparta fan he wont give a glowing report
      The guy that invented predictive text died today, his funfair will be next fryingpan.
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

13 Not allowed!
      To say I 'approve' is possibly the single greatest understatement that will be posted on NSC this year.

The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.