Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oumar niasse

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You really shouldn't be reading that rag.

If it amuses, gets footy news etc, and as long as it is not used as the the be all and end all of news coverage then, why not? :shrug:

By the way, I reckon there could be something in this one.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Just looked at his stats. Awful no thanks

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
nope

Hull didn't want in the championship.

We need better

edit that player just came to my head who we were after year or so back. Think went to Boro . Was prolific in some noddy league . Looked brilliant and everyone wanted. Cant remember his name ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
nope

Hull didn't want in the championship.

We need better

edit that player just came to my head who we were after year or so back. Think went to Boro . Was prolific in some noddy league . Looked brilliant and everyone wanted. Cant remember his name ?

Jelle Vossen?

Scored better than1 in 3 consistently in two spells in Belgium either side of Boro' where he only scored 1 in 5. Still not too shabby tbf. :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wanted by the club for January and hours away from putting pen to paper.
The deal would have happened but for some 11th hour shenanigans from Everton.

The Albion ended up with Akpom instead.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Would be a very weird one for us. Arrested for assault though never convicted but if there's one record that is criminal it's his as a striker.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Just looked at his stats. Awful no thanks

Decent scoring record in Russia and Turkey, didn't get much of a chance at Everton but was pretty good in the Hull side that nearly stayed up last season. Do you really think we're going to sign an established and prolific PL striker?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Decent scoring record in Russia and Turkey, didn't get much of a chance at Everton but was pretty good in the Hull side that nearly stayed up last season. Do you really think we're going to sign an established and prolific PL striker?

No but i expect to sign a striker with a better scoring record. Our new striker will be our highest transfer fee in the clubs history i predict. I expect better.

Stumpy Tim

Exactly the sort of player I expect us to sign. It's not about his scoring record, it's about physical presence and pace. He reminds me of Rondon at WBA - not prolific, will miss chances, but will be a pain to play against.

I'm IN

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Wanted by the club for January and hours away from putting pen to paper.
The deal would have happened but for some 11th hour shenanigans from Everton.

The Albion ended up with Akpom instead.

Who just about forced home a goal from the penalty spot against the mighty Boreham Wood last night.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here