NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
17fb7f7c3a804be57315941078b0c8d3.gif

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
As it looks like an Australia shirt it'll actually be a day-boo.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
I am a proud Aussie who regularly flies to see the team play but have always drawn the line at buying the yellow shirt. But I must say the new one with the Seagulls logo is tempting me!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Nothing new, they always seem to play in the home kit for the 1st half and the away kit for the 2nd half at home friendly's.

Even managed to wear the yellow against Norwich after Norwich also changed at half time.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Because everyone wants to see Atletico play in their traditional Red and White.....

Er..:shrug:

Couldn't give a stuff if they're wearing pink spots on a chequered backgound personally, I'm going to watch us.
Yep, totally agree with Jamie. When you play one of the big boys, in a one-off, you want to see them in their iconic home strip. Personally I'd be disappointed to see Atletico in anything other than those red and white stripes with blue shorts. THATS Atletico, and lets face it, its likely to be the only time we see them visit the Amex. I don't want to see them in some nondescript away strip for that.

Quite happy to sacrifice our blue and white for a one-off game in those circumstances.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Er..:shrug:

Couldn't give a stuff if they're wearing pink spots on a chequered backgound personally, I'm going to watch us.

Actually I seem to remember that we had that away kit for a couple of seasons or did I miss the joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here