Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Scores APP advice please!

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Hi, from your experiences, what is the best football scores app to use ?, in terms of quick notifications and detailed info, ie scorers, live tables etc !!
for iPhone/ipad, please let me know.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I use FlashScores, mainly to pick the games that I've bet on. Once chosen, you can view them all on one screen, v handy.

The updates are pretty quick, but in the last week, I've got excited a few times when a team scores, only for them to remove the goal a few minutes later!

Other than that, I love it.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I use FlashScores, mainly to pick the games that I've bet on. Once chosen, you can view them all on one screen, v handy.

The updates are pretty quick, but in the last week, I've got excited a few times when a team scores, only for them to remove the goal a few minutes later!

Other than that, I love it.

I have that problem occasionally with sofascore. I use it on my watch as well and its a great app. However occasionally it gives a false score, perhaps when a goal is disallowed or just a simple mistake. That can be annoying or even embarrassing when you've just told the blokes by you at the match, that such and such is a score and then it turns out untrue.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I have that problem occasionally with sofascore. I use it on my watch as well and its a great app. However occasionally it gives a false score, perhaps when a goal is disallowed or just a simple mistake. That can be annoying or even embarrassing when you've just told the blokes by you at the match, that such and such is a score and then it turns out untrue.

I use the app for my 'both teams score' accas, and when both do score in a game, I remove the game from the acca, just leaving the games that I need still. So when the 2nd team 'scores' and then they backtrack, I'd have possibly removed that game from the acca and be blissfully unaware!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Soccerway is the quickest by a mile. I've been watching games on Sky and its told me we've scored before its happened on the telly.

Only annoyance is I can only assume it uses the same technology as the bookmakers as it'll tell you there is a goal that may well have been disallowed.

Flashscores is a much better app but not as quick.

jharris

Feb 27, 2009

Have you tried crowdscores ?, very quick and pretty spot on

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
There's a lot of similar apps and I reckon some use the same sources for goal flashes - so I'd imagine they all have incorrect info...

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
I use SofaScore, discovered it earlier this year and find it really easy to navigate when wanting to check line ups, tables, fixtures etc.worth a look....

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Soccerway is the quickest by a mile. I've been watching games on Sky and its told me we've scored before its happened on the telly.

Only annoyance is I can only assume it uses the same technology as the bookmakers as it'll tell you there is a goal that may well have been disallowed.

Flashscores is a much better app but not as quick.

Soccerway website is my bible for looking at form on the random world leagues

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Have you tried crowdscores ?, very quick and pretty spot on

I don't remember as I have stuck with sofascore the past couple of years as it seemed so good generally.

There's a lot of similar apps and I reckon some use the same sources for goal flashes - so I'd imagine they all have incorrect info...

I think you are right.

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
I use LiveScore as can also see other sports if needed and usually has most matches from around the World should I be betting on them!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

It happens to all the apps I've tried, even the bookies in play sites give out 'ghost' goals, I always wait a second or 2 and check before I get too excited that an acca has come up

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
http://www.skysports.com/mobile/apps/9653613/football-score-centre

I use this, you can set it up for the Albion and get notifications galore, whatever you choose IMO.

Yup, the first reply on this thread was the correct one. I used to use the BBC Sports app, but it was HOPELESSLY convoluted for getting scores from different divisions, so I binned it off, got this one, and haven't looked back. Very slick, can easily move between scores and tables from all the Leagues.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I've just got the goal I needed in an Iranian Pro League game, up and running on today's acca...now, do I delete the game or will it go back to 1-0......

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I saw the FotMob recommendation on here a couple of seasons ago. I've not looked back since.
It's never let me down yet. One of my most used apps. It's brilliant.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hi, from your experiences, what is the best football scores app to use ?, in terms of quick notifications and detailed info, ie scorers, live tables etc !!
for iPhone/ipad, please let me know.

Yup, the first reply on this thread was the correct one. I used to use the BBC Sports app, but it was HOPELESSLY convoluted for getting scores from different divisions, so I binned it off, got this one, and haven't looked back. Very slick, can easily move between scores and tables from all the Leagues.

And you get to see awesome stuff like this :wink::clap::albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here