Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Website - Buying Tickets Online / 'the queue'...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
How does it work?

Went on to try and get Watford Tickets this am. When logged in said I'm number 265,789 in the queue, if you leave page you'll lose place blah blah. Then that message eventually disappeared and I could use the menu to select Away tickets. I've enough points to buy a ticket, however...the blue 'buy here' box isn't there, instead a 'pink' box with nothing in it (unlike for Leic. which has pink box with 'sold out n/a')

My question is...does that mean it's sold out already? Or that I'm still 'in the queue' i.e. the box will turn 'blue' when the other 265,788 ahead of me have decided whether or not to order their prawn sandwich ;)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Somebody made the suggestion that it is a ticket agency website, so the thousands in the queue are overall, not just Brighton. I've no idea if that is how it works, but it sounds plausible.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you don't have blue 'Buy' then it means you don't qualify as I have the link myself. So you're not in the queue and it hasn't sold out yet.

Of course "don't qualify" may mean that you do but for some reason the site doesn't believe you do. First thing log out and log back in and see what happens.

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 10.17.51.png

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Have you actually logged in when you get to the ticket site

Edit: I just went straight in without queuing and can see BUY for Watford, I auto log into the site - still 366 available

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Somebody made the suggestion that it is a ticket agency website, so the thousands in the queue are overall, not just Brighton. I've no idea if that is how it works, but it sounds plausible.

Not sure that's the case for online sales (although I have no proof), but it certainly is for 'out of hours' phone sales, where the club use some 'Naaarnern' call centre, based near Manchester.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Daft as it sounds, I'd rather be told I'm number 265,789 in the queue (just so long as that number gets whittled down pretty sharpish) than be told that 'we are currently experiencing high volumes of calls, all of our operators are busy, your call is important to us' and all the rest of the guff.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Thanks [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]. Will keep trying :)

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Same happened for me with Man City tickets. i auto log in but went into the queue. Ended up having to refresh the page and it then appeared

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here