Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UK Mail delivery email

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I've just got an email saying I have a package being delivered today by UK Mail. Anyone know if they are the delivery people for any Albion related stuff? I can't think of anything else it can be for. Thanks!

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
If you are thinking season ticket box, that fits through a standard letterbox so wouldn't need special delivery.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I've ordered a shirt too, plus the 'We're on our way' book' - my money is prob on the shirt at a guess.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
The only time I get emails about a delivery is scam ones, I assume you are not going to click on a link or attachment

That was my first thought, so I went on the UK mail website and entered the code on the email, and it appears to be a pukka delivery. Looks like it was signed for, which will be my next door neighbour. That won't please them, they work shifts and were probably asleep - oops!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Really! Quite often get emails confirming delivery times and giving tracking links when im awaiting parcels.

I also get emails saying my parcel is out for delivery. Still it's always safe to be careful though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just right-click on the email without opening it and select option for View Message Source. there will be all sorts of routing stuff in there, but about halfway down will be the actual text of the email. If it contains a link, it'll be displayed and will either be one you recognise, or one that is patently a scam.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The only time I get emails about a delivery is scam ones, I assume you are not going to click on a link or attachment

I get those a lot too

Best thing to do is to hover over the e-mail address without clicking on the address or opening the e-mail and a box should appear which shows the e-mail address that it originated from, most still try to look legitimate but the bit after the @ gives it away as a scam (beware some still look a little similar to genuine companies with only small difference, others are far more obvious)

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I've just got an email saying I have a package being delivered today by UK Mail. Anyone know if they are the delivery people for any Albion related stuff? I can't think of anything else it can be for. Thanks!

I am a UK Mail subcontractor and I can confirm we do deliver Albion merchandise, on behalf of Express and Global. Supposed to get signatures obviously but if no-ones home, I usually post through letterbox, hopefully your driver will do the same if you're not in

We don't do the season tickets, mine came regular Royal Mail

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I am a UK Mail subcontractor and I can confirm we do deliver Albion merchandise, on behalf of Express and Global. Supposed to get signatures obviously but if no-ones home, I usually post through letterbox, hopefully your driver will do the same if you're not in

We don't do the season tickets, mine came regular Royal Mail

I've been getting emails from Express and Global about my shirt getting sent here to Canada, so I assume UK Mail is handling the UK deliveries.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I've been getting emails from Express and Global about my shirt getting sent here to Canada, so I assume UK Mail is handling the UK deliveries.

Yes we do the UK, we have been recently bought by DHL, so I imagine they'll handle the International distribution

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Hoping this does relate to the delivery of a shirt as I've now had a text and an email and would love my shirt to arrive ready to be packed for Girona (going tomorrow).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here