Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nigel 'Bushfire' Erskine's landmark birthday

1 Not allowed!
    Big Nige turns 60 in September and we're looking to have a lunch time do for him in Worthing the day before the Newcastle game, Sat 23rd, looking to get as many of the old faces together, please PM me if you would like to attend.

Thanks

Harty

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Hi Harty, is this still a lunchtime do? someone told me it had moved to the evening

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Rider View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Big Nige turns 60 in September and we're looking to have a lunch time do for him in Worthing the day before the Newcastle game, Sat 23rd, looking to get as many of the old faces together, please PM me if you would like to attend.

Thanks

Harty
      Hi Harty is this still a lunchtime do? someone told me it had moved to the evening

0 Not allowed!
      12.00 at G and D in Worthing. This Saturday.
      Last edited by Questions; 19-09-2017 at 08:18.
      now my friends have gone,
      and my hair is grey,
      and I ache in the places that I used to play.

0 Not allowed!
      60 ! jesus how time flies love to have made it , could somebody take some photo's of 100 people all standing 20ft away from the bar waiting for east sussex person to arrive to get them in please , as ray wilkins would probably say happy birthday you lovely young man
      Seagulls be thou the rainbow in the storms of life ,the evening beam that smiles the clouds away ,and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray .

4 Not allowed!
      I will be there . Have been visiting Nigel regularly and even with his health issues his humour has not waned in the slightest nor his Albion devotion. I also managed to get his care agency to add BT Sport to his Sky TV enabling him to watch any live Albion games . Have been getting him programmes and Argus reports etc. I have had the pleasure of knowing and counting him as a great friend him for 54 years . A true character , one of a kind .
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asset (3).jpg  
      I don't count Sheep to fall asleep, I shoot Palace Pikeys and torch their Caravans, one by one , oh what fun !.My blood runs Blue and White since 1963,a proud ex North Stander.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by rocker959 View Post
      I will be there . Have been visiting Nigel regularly and even with his health issues his humour has not waned in the slightest nor his Albion devotion. I also managed to get his care agency to add BT Sport to his Sky TV enabling him to watch any live Albion games . Have been getting him programmes and Argus reports etc. I have had the pleasure of knowing and counting him as a great friend him for 54 years . A true character , one of a kind .
      I bet he never bought that pint for you though did he . Probably will see him Thursday on his birthday as Chris is taking him out and of course Saturday.
      now my friends have gone,
      and my hair is grey,
      and I ache in the places that I used to play.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by rocker959 View Post
      Always remember Nige from the old Chapmans days. Don't suppose you have the pictures of him dancing in the supermarket cage at one of the Gulls Eye parties up in Connaught House?
      She’s the main man in the office in the city
      And she treats me like I’m just another lackey
      But I can put a tennis racket up against my face
      And pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Questions View Post
      I bet he never bought that pint for you though did he . Probably will see him Thursday on his birthday as Chris is taking him out and of course Saturday.
      True birthday is Sunday is it not ? And no he did not buy the pint .
      I don't count Sheep to fall asleep, I shoot Palace Pikeys and torch their Caravans, one by one , oh what fun !.My blood runs Blue and White since 1963,a proud ex North Stander.

0 Not allowed!
      Is there a more famous (non-celeb) Brighton fan that most of us have never met but all know?!
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”