Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Streaming Recommendations?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Anyone else's hayfever so bad that their eyes won't stop streaming?

What do you fine people of NSC recommend as a remedy?

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
I gather a lot of people use Kodi for streaming.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
To get hay fever this late in the season suggests a specific flowering , lots of hay fever sufferers that have been tested to individual pollen samples came up highly susceptible to being allergic to the blackberry during it's flowering stage which is right about now , i took the test and while it was expensive it identified my particular no sniffing stuff with sycamore being my number one cause of aggro , i then had a course of 6 injections over the winter / spring of last year and it has helped big time . You can get the testing done on the NHS in certain areas or there are plenty of private firms offering the service , i did try a tablet called grazax ? before which was supposed to be a good alternative to the injections but it was nowhere near as good , and really expensive , treatment must be done at least 3 months before the pollen season kicks in for it to be effective , for me it has been money well spent with just the odd day here and there with a bit of eye watering and streaming nose rather than the whole bloody summer of discontent .

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Blackmores Super Strength Horseradish, Garlic + C.
My sister in law came to visit, she was suffering from hay fever.
After 3 days of taking 2 of these a day all the symptoms went away.
Shame they don't sell it there, though I think she now gets it sent online.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Cetirizine hydrochloride is a good for allergies and cheap if you buy over the counter unbranded tablets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here