Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 rule changes

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The club have issued new T&Cs for 1901 membership (I wish I could just unilaterally change the T&Cs on contracts at will!). Changes include:

1) European cup games (I wish) are re-included. Initially, they were in, then out, now back in again. I'm really surprised that they didn't trumpet this re-introduction in the accompanying email.

2) The club can now insist on seeing ID as well as the membership card

3) We can still transfer tickets on a game by game basis, but only free of charge. If we want to sell the ticket it has to be via the to-be-announced ticket exchange (though how they'll police this bit is debatable).

There are quite a few other changes too, but they seem pretty minor.

https://www.the1901club.co.uk/assets/1901 Club Terms and Conditions July 2017 to July 2021.pdf

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The club have issued new T&Cs for 1901 membership (I wish I could just unilaterally change the T&Cs on contracts at will!). Changes include:

1) European cup games (I wish) are re-included. Initially, they were in, then out, now back in again. I'm really surprised that they didn't trumpet this re-introduction in the accompanying email.

2) The club can now insist on seeing ID as well as the membership card

3) We can still transfer tickets on a game by game basis, but only free of charge. If we want to sell the ticket it has to be via the to-be-announced ticket exchange (though how they'll police this bit is debatable).

There are quite a few other changes too, but they seem pretty minor.

https://www.the1901club.co.uk/assets/1901 Club Terms and Conditions July 2017 to July 2021.pdf

1. Good, and rightly so.

2. Exactly what 'ID' do they hope to see when my Dad, his business partner and a couple of family members or invited guests arrive with their memberships in the name of 'ABC* Services Ltd'?

3. Good.

*Names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here