Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City sell out !!!!

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Just totted up the remaining seats available and there are 89, ok they are spread around the stadium and mostly single seats but the question is, why has it not sold out yet? First ever Premier League game against one of the big four, I'm surprised it's not sold out long ago.???

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I would imagine ticket prices of £45-60 for adults, and up to £28 for kids, may have something to do with it?

el punal

Just totted up the remaining seats available and there are 89, ok they are spread around the stadium and mostly single seats but the question is, why has it not sold out yet? First ever Premier League game against one of the big four, I'm surprised it's not sold out long ago.???

Still a couple of weeks to go. As first game in the Premier League hits fever pitch I'm sure they'll be sold.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
This will sell out IMO, yes the price will be putting people off but when we get into August and the buzz of the build up to the new season is in full swing Brighton will sell hundreds more (including in the exchange).

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
This will sell out IMO, yes the price will be putting people off but when we get into August and the buzz of the build up to the new season is in full swing Brighton will sell hundreds more (including in the exchange).
Is the Exchange up running now.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
If you have never been to the Amex before you cannot get a ticket (unless you know a STH who can buy one for you)

I find that quite a poor state of affairs, that you cant phone up for a ticket if you have never purchased before.

Have you watched Brighton at the Amex before? Errr No, sorry then you are not welcome !!!!!!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
89 in singles is effectively a 'sell out' anyway. I wonder what sort of crowd we could've attracted if we had an unlimited sized ground? 40-45k?

Not a those prices listed above otherwise i would agree.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I thought we'd get quite a few away fans gobbling these tickets up.
Are there thousands & thousands of 'plastic' (controversial term, I know) Man Utd & Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs fans in Sussex but
seemingly very few Citeh fans?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I would imagine ticket prices of £45-60 for adults, and up to £28 for kids, may have something to do with it?

Shameful prices for a football match. There's really no need for that while we are in the Premier league.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I thought we'd get quite a few away fans gobbling these tickets up.
Are there thousands & thousands of 'plastic' (controversial term, I know) Man Utd & Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs fans in Sussex but
seemingly very few Citeh fans?

There aren't all that many City fans in Manchester :lolol:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

It has already sold out a few times. Additional tickets keep trickling through each day online almost exclusively in the famly sections, probably from returns and held seats which have been declined.

Edit: As someone has just said, you are also counting wheelchair areas which will be open to the able-bodied at some stage.

Last edited:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Aren't the majority (if not all) of those tickets in the wheelchair areas? I wonder if they give these seats over to non wheelchair users at any stage?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Price will put a lot of people off. Not sure I could afford it or justify it outside of a ST price. It's a shame they are so expensive tbh. They will sell out though. Don't think the stadium will be full though. Not with summer holidays in full flow, people being away can still see 1500 odd seats being empty

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here