Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls tv

Basey

Jun 19, 2011
Bristol
I had seagulls player (monthly subscription last year) and now it seems my membership is the 'free type'. It is saying that the other option is £45 one off fee for the season. Is there no option for a direct debit subscription for live commentary and/or video this year?

Sorry if already discussed - searched older threads but didn't find my answer.

Thanks in advance.

P.s - any chance there will be live feed for tonight's friendly?

B

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
There 'should' be live tv this evening, but after the last two games, it's pure luck if you do get it.

I believe the DD option is being considered, but at the moment it's only the yearly subscription on offer (it was £37.99 last year).

Basey

Jun 19, 2011
Bristol
There 'should' be live tv this evening, but after the last two games, it's pure luck if you do get it.

I believe the DD option is being considered, but at the moment it's only the yearly subscription on offer (it was £37.99 last year).

Have you bitten the bullet Thunderbolt?

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
Your subscription should be on the same basis as last season as advised in the email sent back in April.

"EFL Digital provide the website and Player HD service for Brighton & Hove Albion. Throughout May we will be moving the club website to a new and improved product. As part of that development Player HD will become iFollow. As a user that pays for this service by Direct Debit the following changes will take place:

For those users that subscribe on a Monthly basis by Direct Debit:

- No payment will be processed between 3rd of May and 9th of June
- At the point that your club website is relaunched your service will continue under the iFollow brand with all of the same features and benefits as before.
- Your monthly fee of £4.49 will not increase.

The good news is that you need take no action to continue receiving the benefits of Direct Debit. Please be assured this change will not affect payment arrangements for the service you receive in any way. The only change you will notice is that with effect from 9th of June, we will collect your Direct Debits instead of FL interactive Ltd and therefore our name – EFL Digital Ltd - will appear on your Bank/Building Society statement".

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think I read it on here that they are trying to set up a monthly option, I think I'd hold fire in your position though until they get it working. Seagulls TV was patchy (at best) for the Crawley match.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011

Once the attractiveness of being able to watch the preseason games (which is the ONLY real benefit of this service) has gone they will offer DD to try and claw people in. At the moment they are sitting pretty.

Bit of a joke you can't watch the Crawley highlights without a sub. Still, not worth £45

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Screenshot_20170725-182143.png

There should be according to this alert just now :thumbsup:

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Seagulls TV

Does anyone know if we'll be able to pay monthly for Seagulls TV or is it only £45 for a year.
I'll be really annoyed if we won't as I can't afford to pay it all in one go :(

Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

NEASTGULL

Sep 30, 2006
Gateshead
I am still paying by monthly direct debit.

I believe that If you already pay monthly then you can continue to do so, but I understand from other threads that this option is not currenty available for new subscribers (or if you allowed the subscription to cease).

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Once the attractiveness of being able to watch the preseason games (which is the ONLY real benefit of this service) has gone they will offer DD to try and claw people in. At the moment they are sitting pretty.

Bit of a joke you can't watch the Crawley highlights without a sub. Still, not worth £45

You can watch the full matches back, with commentary. I'm going to half the friendlies and most of the games and I still consider it value for money over the season.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It asked me to subscribe so I guessed my last 12 month DD had ended, so I subscribed at £45. Went to https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/matches/fixtures/ clicked on Listen Live on Seagulls TV and it's taken me to a subscribe today page even though I already have. I guess no commentary or footage tonight and a wasted £45, and I am probably already subscribed to it by DD anyway.

This is what it did with the Dusseldorf game, and the Crawley game. Try playing a highlights video or an interview.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
This is what it did with the Dusseldorf game, and the Crawley game. Try playing a highlights video or an interview.

I watched the Dusseldorf game, and the Crawley game highlights without re-subscribing so that wasn't a problem the other day. What I think it has done though, by the looks of it, is fool me into a double subscription. I've no way of really telling right now.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
the stream is already up, but just a blue screen currently stating starting shortly

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here