Wags

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
That will do nicely!

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/Izzy-Brown-with-his-girlfriend.jpg

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Just made me think of Omid Djalili's assertion that the term should be wives 'or' girlfriends. :lolol:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Izzy-Brown-girlfriend.jpg

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Shame he's no looker, though. We seriously need to get some crumpet in for the ladies, or this season will be a huge disappointment. Perhaps I could join the recruitment team in an advisory role. I wouldn't even charge.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Shame he's no looker, though. We seriously need to get some crumpet in for the ladies, or this season will be a huge disappointment. Perhaps I could join the recruitment team in an advisory role. I wouldn't even charge.

So who would you recommend on the basis of their looks but without compromising too much on ability whilst also being realistically affordable? Most importantly they must look good in a blue and white vertical stripe.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

My missus took one look at Matty Ryan, and was wetter than an otters pocket.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
There's no denying she is hot but who is she and what does she do to attract nearly 59,000 followers on instagram which appears to be just a series of selfies. Seems to be a bit self obsessed but if it makes her money who can blame her if people are willing to buy into and encourage that sort of behaviour.

Very true. I'd never heard of her before today.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
So who would you recommend on the basis of their looks but without compromising too much on ability whilst also being realistically affordable? Most importantly they must look good in a blue and white vertical stripe.

Well, obviously Calde was the benchmark, and it's going to be hard to find someone quite so perfect in every department. Hmm, let me have a think and I'll get back to you.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
is it just me who thinks that you could walk up to any make-up counter at Boots and find someone who looks like her, but with a smaller butt.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Well, obviously Calde was the benchmark, and it's going to be hard to find someone quite so perfect in every department. Hmm, let me have a think and I'll get back to you.

By setting Calde as the benchmark you might have made your task a bit too difficult. I think you might have to lower your expectations a tad otherwise your recruitment drive might be found seriously wanting.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
is it just me who thinks that you could walk up to any make-up counter at Boots and find someone who looks like her, but with a smaller butt.

Maybe that's where he first met her whilst he was there buying some lip balm, which reminds me......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here