Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC Season Preview on Reddit

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Apologies if this has been posted before (I did check honest!) but the Reddit season preview page is worth a read.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/6p7yxv/team_preview_brighton_hove_albion_premier_league/

Especially for the 'Why to dislike them' bit written by a Palace fan:

On the other hand, their stadium is sponsored by the Wonga of credit cards. They had to start a rivalry with a club in London just so someone would care about them. The city built a giant observational tower to overlook the rusting hulk of a burned down pier. The only reason they're even called the Seagulls is because of Crystal Palace. On that note, seagulls are shit and everyone hates the chip-stealing *****. Anthony Knockaert did **** all in the Prem last time 'round. Lewis Dunk is overrated. The entire club once got outsmarted by a single bus driver.

:tosser::lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The Palace fan has done his homework! Rosenior had a broken leg and Hughton was sacked as a result of poogate.
:lol:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Apologies if this has been posted before (I did check honest!) but the Reddit season preview page is worth a read.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/6p7yxv/team_preview_brighton_hove_albion_premier_league/

Especially for the 'Why to dislike them' bit written by a Palace fan:

:tosser::lolol:

They aren't credit cards, they're charge cards. Their transaction fees are high for the merchant (which is why many shops don't take Amex as it reduces their margins) and the interest rate on their actual CC is no different to anywhere else. Not sure how any of this translates as comparable to Wonga. I guess I should have read the rest of the paragraph before bothering to comment.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They aren't credit cards, they're charge cards. Their transaction fees are high for the merchant (which is why many shops don't take Amex as it reduces their margins) and the interest rate on their actual CC is no different to anywhere else. Not sure how any of this translates as comparable to Wonga. I guess I should have read the rest of the paragraph before bothering to comment.

You need to remember that most palace fans know all about Wonga but have never received an application form for Amex in the post

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I find it reassuringly comforting to ignore all the BS season previews this coming season, same as with the belated BS catch-ups last season. All those hacks desperately scrabbling about for the same old cliches to write about us. Move along, nothing of interest to read here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here