Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you sign?

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
I'm sure the club have everything under control with regards to new players being signed and over the next few weeks there will be a plethora of signings, but for what's it's worth if they are struggling to recruit the right type of player for the right money, then perhaps us fans on NSC could give them a few realistic suggestions on who we would like to see signed based on who is available for sensible money in this crazy market!
I'd go for Max Cruse €12 million Werder Bremen AND
Thomas Delaney €15 million also Werder Bremen. Any other sensible suggestions?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I think realistic options would be Che Adams, Kenneth Zohore and an alternative to Neto/Delaney in midfield.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Delaney and Alassane Plea would be good options.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Moses simon, Jonaton Cafu and wages permitting (which they wont be) Max Cruse. With the first two being wingers who can also play as competition to Baldock or Gross, if Cruse wages are too high, then why not Zohore, he's young and improving, would be a decent back up to Murray and Hemed that can maybe take over from them in a little while.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Cafu seems the most realistic. Sadly I doubt either player the OP posts is until we're far more established as at least a mid table team if not much higher.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Kruse almost certainly isn't realistic and I don't hold out any hope for Delaney..

Zohore in for Hemed and someone like Pléa in as well would be great. As for the CM, winger and full back we need, I have no idea.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mattia Destro.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'd go for Max Cruse €12 million Werder Bremen AND
Thomas Delaney €15 million also Werder Bremen. Any other sensible suggestions?

A great duo but could we afford their salaries? We might have to pay each a £1m+ signing on fee to keep them below our (imagined/alleged) salary cap?

I think they're better than the €25m 'Udders pair of Mooy & Mounié anyway. Whilst Cruse is class, could he command a starting berth in a top 8 club? I think not, squad player at best so he must come to us. Now.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What about raiding Brentford?
Jota or Judge would be cracking creative options.

Cue: Brentford chairman would not sell to Bloom anyway...

Also cue: Will Judge get back to the form & fitness he showed before his catastrophic injury and could he make the step up? It seemed the Toon thought 'no' & passed on him.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Not sure how realistic he is but I'd love us to try to sign Kamil Grosicki from Hull. Looked really good for them in the second half of last season having signed in January.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd be concerned by the fact that he's never played for us before. I don't think you've thought this through, Stat.

I'm more concerned about [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] googling Matt's wife:-

4.jpg

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Shane Long
Oliver Burke . loan
Charlie Adam... I really cant think of anyone else..and hes free I think...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here