Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you sign?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Brown and Burke on loan.
Delaney for CM
Maxwell Cornet would be a good signing although I see Watford have had £12 million turned down or Kruse looks good but I just don't see it happening
Some Versatile defender. Would of liked Gomez but can't have more than 2 on loan

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If he wants to stay looking about in Belgium I'd bid big money for Leander Dendocker, we're a step up from Anderlecht and he'd be worth the fee. I'd be happy with Gomez and Izzy Brown.

I'd then look to the US, that Nikolic has scored a hatful in Chicago and scored a ton everywhere he's been, Barber has no doubt been looking across the pond given his links.

For a winger I've not a clue. All fantasy management though isn't it, it's why I love FM so much :ascarf:

DEF - Gomez
CM - Dendoncker
AM/ST - Brown
ST - Nikolic

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
If he wants to stay looking about in Belgium I'd bid big money for Leander Dendocker, we're a step up from Anderlecht and he'd be worth the fee. I'd be happy with Gomez and Izzy Brown.

I'd then look to the US, that Nikolic has scored a hatful in Chicago and scored a ton everywhere he's been, Barber has no doubt been looking across the pond given his links.

For a winger I've not a clue. All fantasy management though isn't it, it's why I love FM so much :ascarf:

DEF - Gomez
CM - Dendoncker
AM/ST - Brown
ST - Nikolic

Dendocker, the guy linked with Everton for a period before Manure hijacked it?

Already too high profile.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Lucas Perez. Never had a sniff at Arsenal (for some reason) and when he did play looked useful - hat trick in Champions League. Would have to be creative with our wage structure but not SMASH it as you'd have to do for a Defoe or Chicorito.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Kamil Grosicki and Sam Clucas from Hull.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Tom Rogic (Celtic)
Conner Chaplin (Portsmouth)
Dom Dwyer (Sporting KC)

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Diego Falcinelli - 26 year old striker who scored 13 goals whilst on loan at Crotone in Serie A last year. Just returned to Sassuolo and apparently available for 9m.

Would also like to se Gomez and Burke in on loan (or get Clucas in on a perm if Burke isn't an option). Also would like to see someone like Godfred Donsah from Bologna or Alfred Duncan from Sassuolo in one of the centre midfield berths.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sergio Canales from Real Sociedad - wants to leave anyway, linked with the likes of Betis and Levante so shouldn't be beyond our means.

Plays as a central or attacking midfielder - as competition to Gross and for strength in depth, he would be ideal in my view.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Lucas Perez or Jovetic but neither looking likely it seems.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Perez will end up back at Deportivo La Coruna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would have looked at Abel Hernandez of Hull but he suffered a bad injury against Wolves so may be out for some time by which time the window will be closed.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Sergio Canales from Real Sociedad - wants to leave anyway, linked with the likes of Betis and Levante so shouldn't be beyond our means.

Plays as a central or attacking midfielder - as competition to Gross and for strength in depth, he would be ideal in my view.

Canales has been fantastic for Betis this season. Pace and skill to burn, sometimes plays wide, sometimes #10. Just helped them to the Copa SF - and the final is being played at the Villamarin.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Canales has been fantastic for Betis this season. Pace and skill to burn, sometimes plays wide, sometimes #10. Just helped them to the Copa SF - and the final is being played at the Villamarin.

I've always rated him, very classy player.

Definitely wish that suggestion had come off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here