Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coach crash on A23

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No major injuries people at stop got out of way but took the entire bus stop out. Yesterday lunchtime.

bus.jpgbu2.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No idea what caused this and I'm not saying this is the case here but I go up and down here often and the coaches, with that entire lane all to themselves don't half get along at a fair clip.

D

Deleted User X18H

Preston Road near St Bernedette's School. It was towed by Westbourne Motors.But their recovery truck burnt it's clutch out opposite the Rookery?Rockery some time later. Pictures to follow.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
No idea what caused this and I'm not saying this is the case here but I go up and down here often and the coaches, with that entire lane all to themselves don't half get along at a fair clip.

I bet I know! Coach in inside coach/taxi and motorbike lane, Audi cuts into lane to go up Varndean Rd. I wasn't there but I'm almost certain that's what happened given the impact on the coach and the fact it took out the bus stop, just very, very lucky a family wasn't waiting for the bus. London road is terribly designed and lethal for motorbikes especially inexperienced riders.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?341516-Most-dangerous-road-in-Brighton&highlight=

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I bet I know! Coach in inside coach/taxi and motorbike lane, Audi cuts into lane to go up Varndean Rd. I wasn't there but I'm almost certain that's what happened given the impact on the coach and the fact it took out the bus stop, just very, very lucky a family wasn't waiting for the bus. London road is terribly designed and lethal for motorbikes especially inexperienced riders.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?341516-Most-dangerous-road-in-Brighton&highlight=

Oh yes it's obvious for all to see that the culprit car must hane been an Audi.

Why not a vehicle maufactured by Peugeot? or perhaps Kia?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Who was driving the coach?

Frank Spencer?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Oh yes it's obvious for all to see that the culprit car must hane been an Audi.

Why not a vehicle maufactured by Peugeot? or perhaps Kia?

The manufacture of the car bares no relation to the accident as far as i can see. If I'm right i would imagine the car driver didn't anticipate being undercut by a coach thats just in the road design, given it was on Sat there could well have been a traffic jam getting into the centre, and the coach driver probably didn't anticipate a car cutting across. This is just my view to what could have happened

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here