Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Max Kruse

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Reported that he's keen on playing in the premier league and may be available for €12 million. Scored 15 from 23 games for Werder Bremen. Not sure what his wage demand would be, but would be a very good acquisition.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
21 Mar 2016 - When Wolfsburg striker Max Kruse was fined for leaving 75,000 euros (£59,000) of poker winnings in the back of a taxi................TB probably knows/taught him ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If this happens, it would be late in the window. Chelsea might be loaning out Michy Batshuayi, if that happens they'll need another striker to come in. If Liverpool get a big offer for Daniel Sturridge then they'll need to find a replacement.

Kruse would be a proper #9 though, it would be an absolute certain yes for me!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Reported that he's keen on playing in the premier league and may be available for €12 million. Scored 15 from 23 games for Werder Bremen. Not sure what his wage demand would be, but would be a very good acquisition.

Well scouted indeed. Can play all the forward roles and scored 5 goals against Gross & Suttner last season. Well worth €12m!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I think he'll go to a Champions League team tbh as way out of most clubs in our division's means. Unless we're living in dreamland.

Michy Batshuayi though is exactly the kind of player we should be looking at taking I think (most likely on loan sadly)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
21 Mar 2016 - When Wolfsburg striker Max Kruse was fined for leaving 75,000 euros (£59,000) of poker winnings in the back of a taxi................TB probably knows/taught him ?
Didn't know it was a crime to leave poker winnings in the back of a taxi - you learn something new on NSC every day, eh?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Casually leaving 75,000 euros in the back of a cab. That's hilarious. The people running Bremen clearly have no sense of humour. He must have been spannered:whisky: It's a big yes from thee.

Edit: Wolfsburg.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Seems very good value, clearly wages, no doubt, be a rather large stumbling block. At least he'd get plenty of game time with us in a World Cup year to show what he can do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Why are people writing off our chances of signing him?

Are you not aware that Brighton & Hove City will soon be constructing an open air swimming pool along madeira terrace?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
As has been said, he'll go to a top team and wages would be out of our league.

As for Batshuayi, i would love to see him here, West Ham wanted him on loan, but i heard he's not interested in a loan, with Costa seemingly finished with Chelsea he feels now is his time, i read he was offered £4m to go to Turkey on loan for a year..... He turned it down!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here